Friday, April 15, 2011

WEC Spring 2011 week 10 & Closing Program

This was our last week of WEC co-op .Angelo in PE and the girls made cute cupcakes for the closing program.

In the evening was the closing program.This is always a fun time of fellowship and a chance for the Dads to see all the hard work and fun the kids had during the school year. This co-op is such a blessing to my family not only academically but it is truly a family and Christ is the center of everything :O) .My preschool class singing the Days of the Week and the months of the Year songs. I enjoyed watching the performances from the other classes.


There were also display tables of what the classes did with samples. The kids had fun playing with each other outside and everyone enjoyed snacks.


Nehemiah getting spoiled ! I am looking forward to the next school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected