Saturday, April 16, 2011

Monongahela Rockhounds Gem, Mineral, & Fossil show

Daniel became a Rockhound when we studied rocks & minerals for one of the Wisdom Booklets.So today for special time with Dad my hubby took Daniel & Angelina to the Monongahela Rockhound show.















They had special free crafts for the kids.They made me a rock key chain and they made fossils by placing a stamp in clay.My hubby purchased me a cool fossil and both of the kids came home with some nice minerals & crystals.They had fun and Daniel enjoyed doing something with Dad that was a special trip for him.Angelina was my photographer sent on the trip for keepsakes since Dad does not like to take pictures.She had fun too.Her & Daniel are best buddies well most of the time lol.


1 comment:

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected