Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Its another BOY!!!

Today we did not get any WB work done but they did do school mainly the 3rs because I had a level 2 ultrasound scheduled late afternoon. I am 19 weeks now so this is the mid-term routine ultrasound.Since I am over 35 my insurance paid for a level 2 ultrasound. We are praising God for another little boy! We thanked God & praised Him for this little arrow.I enjoyed my husband praying with me in the room, thanking God & dedicating this little one to Him. He is a very active little boy already :O) I am honored to be given the honor of raising 7 boys for the Kingdom of Christ.Boys are future leaders of their home, churches, community, & possibly the nation.I pray the Lord uses us as He raises these soldiers of the cross. We are praying about the names.As for right now we are considering Titus or Caleb. We are so excited about this little blessing from heaven and the older we get the more we enjoy the children and are in awe of their creator. He has a purpose for each one He has created and we rejoice and are honored to raise soldiers of the cross!

2 comments:

  1. Oh joy! What a precious site! May your family be blessed with wisdom and grace while raising all your sons! And daughters too!

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected