Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WB30 Science ~*Animal Classification


Today we finished the science resource.The Jr.high/highschool students worked on Biology BJU chapter 9A which will be due to be completed by Thursday.The elementary students I am reading What is the Animal Kingdom? a Bobbie Kalman book.I purchased from amazon.Angelina & Daniel will be completing the Hands of a Child Animal Classification project pack making a lapbook.I will also be using Considering God's Creation lessons & worksheets for teaching animal classification to the younger elementary students.I also have some fun animal classification games & projects planned but they will have to wait until Thurday.


Here is a free animal classification lapbook http://www.homeschoolshare.com/animal_classification_lapbook.php

I will be doing this with the lower elementary students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected