Monday, March 8, 2010

WB 22 Meditation & Character WS

Angelina wants to make another lapbook so she will be making mini-booklets while the boys will be working in their notebooks.



Today we did Wisdom Meditation WS & the Character Quality WS.Responsibility is our character focus for this WB so as always a much focus from Christ.I look forward to the spending time with Christ as he teaches us reconciliation & responsibility and how they go hand in hand.The kids as always with the Meditation WS did a verse study using tools like the Strong's Concordance etc.
I was feeling very sick today.I am always affected by seasonal changes.I pray tomorrow will be a better day.
As the Commands of Christ states His mercy is new every morning and I will be meditating on that when I see the sun rise in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected