Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WB 22 Insights Through Investigations







We did Insights through Investigations .We also did the Greek lessons on the ATI website along with the worksheets.



Since our focus is the Greek language I have decided to English from the Roots Up when we do this resource.I really love the point the author has the importance of learning the Greek & Latin roots to learn the meanings of the words.This is the point of this part of the WB so this is a great supplement.I also purchased notebooking pages that go with the study & Daniel just added the words to his notebook.



This kids finished their books so now they we begin to read Julie of the Wolves. Since we will be studying wolves for our science resource I decided this would be good book for them to read.





2 comments:

  1. The pictures at the top of the page are gorgeous. I like the ticker to Indianapolos conference too. I wish you would be able to come to the Nashville one though! LOL! We hope to go this year. We could meet. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.I have not been to conference in so long we are so excited! Maybe we could attend Nashville next year :) I would love to meet you! I just love to fellowship with other ATI families.I will pray the Lord blesses your family in a mighty way and please pray He does the same for mine.You know I will be posting about the conference lol

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected