Thursday, March 11, 2010

WB 22 Power Through Precision






Here are some pots drying made by the pottery studio.You can purchase pottery at http://www.etsy.com/shop/touchtheearth1st She is a homeschooling mom too :O)


painting wax on the bottom so the glaze will not stick to the kiln























Mixing the glaze.Can you believe that will be a beautiful blue after it is fired! Reminds me of the fiery trials in our life God allows to make us beautiful!























Dipping the pottery in two different glazes.






I can't wait to see what color this white glaze will turn too :O)







I really enjoyed the Power Through Precision this week.It was great studying vocabulary words relating to reconciliation while learning how to reconcile! How can our kids learn these valuable life skills if we do not teach them and what a better way than looking at examples in scripture! Good stuff.

I finally organized my Greek & vocabulary word cards this week. Up until this point I have not used them so now that the are organized I plan to use them daily when we go over our verses ,song etc.It really will be a well worth few minutes a day for them to learn the definitions etc. So at the end of the WB I hope they can give me the definitions of their vocabulary words.

We then went to finally finish our pottery.Between the snow & van we finally had the time to go glaze our pottery.We had fun and great fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected