Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wisdom Booklet 20~History Resource











Today we looked at Ancient Greece maps.













We then did a Geography Study on modern day Greece. Geoscribe goes perfect with the Wisdom Booklets because it is a designed to go with any curriculum so this is what I like to grab when we are doing a Geography study.We then fill out the information using our Encyclopedias.


I also like to use Operation world to see the prayer challenges of that country.I want my children to have a Christian world view and a heart for other people around the world.So instead of filling in the brief history on our notebook page they copy some of the challenges of prayer for that country.


Daniels project for today was to make Greece's flag.

We then made a cookie map of Greece.At least we attempted to lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected