Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wisdom Booklet 20~History Resource


My plan for every Wednesday is to always begin a resource and do just the Wisdom Booklet lesson orally.This allows me to get the family to church on time which is an important goal especially after studying punctuality in the last Wisdom Booklet lol. Each student who can read takes turns reading a paragraph from the WB.So today that is what we did for school.


Since my mineral kits ordered did not come in I am going to jump to the History resource and come back to the part1 of the science resource.That is what I love about the Wisdom Booklets it is a tool that is so flexible!


I enjoyed the lesson for today as always.My hubby is reading to the kids about Ezra PM Bible devotions so this resource ended up being God's perfect timing.I am enjoying studying the history of the Pharisees and Sadducess.It has been a good time to remind my children the dangers of religion which is not our goal but a relationship with Christ.Also to be wise concerning the traditions of men verses the word of God.


I love the spring board the Wisdom Booklet left for us to jump into the study of Ancient Greece."Every where Alexander went,he took the Hellenistic (Greek) culture with him."So off we go tomorrow to study Ancient Greece and how God's people responded to the culture and how that culture still plagues God's people today!


Excite & cause interest! Above is my Ancient Greece poster which put up to get them curious about our Ancient Greece study.I will also place a few living books with lots of pictures of Greece on the school table to start the curiosity of learning.
Next to it is my VOM poster to remind me to pray for the persecuted.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected