Sunday, August 24, 2014

Wisdom Booklet 35 History ~* Corrie Ten Boom Forgiveness


 We are still using our loved Wisdom Booklets for morning family devotions. We just finished the story of Corrie ten Boom and focused on our character trait forgiveness, clearing the record of those who have wronged me and allowing God to love them through me. What an example the Ten Boom family was and heros I want my children to know. I don't know if I could forgive after seeing such terrible things and watching those I love die & suffer.
2 Corinthians 12:9   And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Corrie Ten Boom is truly an example of this verse because its only through God's grace can we truly forgive.
  This certainly has been a challenging Wisdom Booklet for me. This is were righteousness before God is  found in the heart of man.
     Here are some Corrie Ten Boom quotes on forgiveness. They are great for copywork or adding to a Wisdom lapbook,



No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected