Thursday, August 28, 2014

Apologia Botany Light hut & scavenge hunt lesson 1

 We also did our projects for Apologia Botany lesson 1 the Light Hut & a botany scavenger hut.



 Our light hut all done. I was so grateful that everything I needed was in my botany kit that I purchased from Creation Sensation, Well everything but the box :)
 Botany scavenger hunt time! The boys were a team and the girls were another team. The girls won. They had 30 minutes to collect everything they could on the scavenger hunt list.

                                                   I love God's creation!!









                                           Snack & fellowship time!!!


2 comments:

  1. This looks great! My son did the light hut yesterday in our tutorial, so we are going to work on it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie! You will have to let me know how it goes for you! We are enjoying the Botany so far.

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected