Sunday, July 27, 2014

Missionaries to Papua New Guinea the Magills

 We are truly blessed today to be apart of what the Lord is doing in this missionary family preparing for New Guinea. We love missions !
 I love having my entire family here learning about other cultures and getting a glimpse of a world view. I also enjoyed seeing other children seeing and learning about missions.


 My two older sons Joseph & Dominic watching the presentation.

 Angelina, Daniel, & Angelo have been babysitting the last few weeks for this wonderful missionary family during the final few months here in the states as they prepare for a life time in Papa New Guinea.


Next time Titus & Liam see each other it they will be older.
This family is such an encouragement to me and I look forward to see what the Lord has planned for them. The Lord has been preparing them for this and we feel blessed to be apart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected