Saturday, July 26, 2014

Biblioplan ~planning for a week


 One of the things I liked about ACE & Christian Light Education were the booklets which were so convenient verses bulky textbooks. So I thought I would organize the Biblioplan making homemade booklets. You could do this with the Wisdom Booklet projects too. I purchased report covers so I do not have to whole punch my worksheets, I would like at the end of the year or unit to comb-bind the pages making a history notebook at the end of the year.

 I then printed out all the worksheets, maps, schedule, & even the Companion for the week.


 I then placed everything leaving the schedule on top and placed it all in the report covers.
 I then circled and wrote what I wanted them to do for the week on the schedule.
update 8/27/2014 ~* Now I schedule the essay writing assignments for my highschool students right on the Cool study sheet.


 I have the hardcopy for myself that I use to plan for the year and week. I have a a hardcopy of both the companion & Family guide.


Since I use workboxes I then fill their box. Since I have so many kiddos I also have a book basket with the books in it that they need to share on top of my workboxes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! I have been following your blog for a while and wanted to ask, are you still using BiblioPlan with MOH? If so, I would love it if you could share how it's coming along. It's very encouraging to read from those who have used this long-term, as I have found several others who only use it temporarily when they do it as a review. Thanks for your consideration! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again, Rachel! Did you see my previous comments? I hope you're doing well, God bless!

      Delete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected