Thursday, July 31, 2014

Serving the Lord as a family

 One of the things I enjoy about my large family is serving together. I enjoy seeing my children at all ages helping in any way they can. I also love my church family. We are all like minded and all their families come to work together as we all serve as a family.
 Next week is a big week for us.There is a dance camp during the day for girls and the evening is a survival camp for boys & girls as an outreach to the community.  My family is apart of both either serving as leaders or in the camp. Well everyone but Titus.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

 The families are gathering together to prepare for the girls crafts.

 The kids are weed whacking & cleaning up preparing for next weeks camp.
 I am so proud of these kiddos. I have great joy seeing all the kids in the church always helping & serving in any way they can from cleaning and setting up each week after fellowship meals to preparing for camps.
 Joe at the end of the day. It is a blessing to have sons you can depend on.

Psalm 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected