Sunday, April 24, 2011

Resurrection Sunday :O)

Today we celebrated the resurrection of Christ.My little ones and I have been sick so my husband took the healthy children to church.We normally visit family for Easter but since we are sick we stayed home.My husband did our yearly tradition doing the Resurrection Eggs from Family Life and read the story Benjamin Box .He first has the older children hide the eggs then the kids find them.They are divided evenly and any odd #s go to the youngest two.He then reads the story and they open the eggs when the time comes.








My mother in law sent over yummy desert and the kids baskets she made for them.














We then colored our Easter eggs.Eggs symbol new life and reminds us of the new life we have in Christ Jesus because He died and rose again.We also watched the movie the Passion with the older kids over the weekend.Easter is one of my favorite Holy Days but being sick I feel I did not get to enjoy it but we can celebrate the victory in Christ Jesus year round :O).I pray you had a blessed Resurrection Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected