Saturday, April 30, 2011

Get a Hands of a Child 35% off coupon!

Hands of a Child is becoming one of my favorite ways to supplement the Wisdom Booklets because all the research ,organization,& graphics are done for you.I like to purchase or you can go to the library and get some great books with lots of pictures to compliment the study. There are many topics to choose from that are recommended in the Wisdom Booklet even sometimes odd topics like survial skills for example. I like to purchase the printed/cd combo because I do not have time to print all the teaching material out, I like to add notes, & I do not like to read off the computer.The Cd is great to pop in the computer and click print. The disadvantage is the ebooks are usually what is on sale but sometimes you can get the printed packs on sale from what is left over at a convention. Here is one way you can get a 35% off coupon on your next total order.This is a great savings for moms like me who like the printed versions.I took the time to do this today since I will begin planning for next year and I find myself using the HOC more & more.I love deals and consider them a blessing.I buy used and on sale every chance I get!


All you have to do to get the 35% coupon is write a review on 5 of your favorite project packs on the HOC website. Here is the link to the HOC blog with all the information. http://www.handsofachild.com/our-blog/37-save-35



No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected