Friday, March 11, 2011

WEC cancelled ~ catch up day~ordered WB for next year

WEC (co-op) was cancelled today because of winter storm in the forecast.So I had to make a choice do I start the science resource or have a catch up day. Since I did not feel prepared to begin the science resource and I had to tackle some Math road blocks I decided to do a catch up day.Everyone was busy doing school all day but we spent most of the day going over the LA & taking time on learning new Math concepts I noticed some of my students struggling with.
I also spent time looking at next months WB and I registered for next year. It is so nice to be able to register online now and it is so much easier than the past. I also purchased next years WB .Here is the link to register online if you are already an ATI family. I can't wait to get next years Wisdom Booklets :O)

http://ati.iblp.org/ati/family/updateforms/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected