Thursday, March 10, 2011

CAT Test

The Pa homeschooling law requires testing in 3rd, 5th, & 8th grade. So the only student I had to test this year was Joe. Since ATI was not selling the Iowa tests this year I looked into the CAT test which is an approved test for Pennsylvania. This was the first time I purchased from The Family Learning Organization and I was pleased with the quick response and the clear instructions etc. I have listed the link below. If you do not live in PA it is important you check to see if the CAT test is approved in your state.

http://www.familylearning.org/testing.html

Joe did his testing Wed. & Thurs. of this week the LA on Wed. & Math on Thursday.In PA you are only required to test for LA & Math so those are the only subjects he was tested in.

It is important to know your laws.Here is a link for the PA laws and some great forms for the portfolio. There are other states information too.

http://home.comcast.net/~askpauline/hs/homeschoollaw.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected