Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wisdom Booklet 22~* Major Concept / Commands of Christ


We studied the Major Concept today.God requires reconciliation before worship.
We spent the day studying the commands of Christ Series 1. Command 6
Be Reconciled......then come again and offer your gift.
I wish we would of purchased the commands of Christ from the Beginning.What an awesome way to study the Major Concept to get a deeper study!I talked to hubby and he agrees we need to purchase each student a set.Costly but not only will they only be able to have it for further study when doing the Major Concept but they will be able to take it with them when they graduate high school as a tool along with their Wisdom Booklets.I regret not purchasing the journal for the older students but I will purchase them when I order more Commands of Christ books.I plan on having them complete the entire journal before they graduate.


1 comment:

  1. We have a set of these books and have used them for Bible time / devotions. They are excellent. :o)

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected