Friday, May 22, 2015

Magnetic Bookmarks !

My sister purchased my daughter magnetic bookmarks and a book for a get well present since she is a bookworm. She also bought the old fashion ones I grew up with a little tassel that she likes and uses. She wasn't using the magnetic ones so she gave them to me for the school books. It's little things like this that Make me happy.They are cute, small, and make finding my lessons easier. You can purchase them on Amazon or make them yourself by glueing magnets to a small piece of card stock.



Here is a picture of the magnetic side.it folds over the page to mark your page.
As you can see they are small and not real thick. They can easily be moved.

I am using them in their reading books, history, science, and our read aloud.
It's the little things that make my day easier :) I like these little modern day book marks over the old fashion bookmarks my daughter likes. Isn't that funny different generations liking the others bookmarks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected