Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Caleb is 4 months already.

It's hard to believe baby Caleb is 4 months old already. I am enjoying our gift from the Lord. Best Mother's Day gift ever! Since he is getting older he wants momma more and sleeping less which always is a challenge in a homeschool moms day.  So we bought him a new barn yard play station and that is helping. He really like all the toys. When he wants momma I am grabbing books and sitting with him reading to the kids or having them read to me. 
Being a winter baby he has been so hot the past week with the hot temperatures so it's baby in a diaper time . He sleeps like an angel when he is not hot. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Life is flying by for this mom and the older I get the more I am trying to slow down and enjoy those precious moments as mom. Remodeling, homeschooling, and being a mom sure has its challenges but it's all good things the Lord has blessed me with and I want to enjoy every minute of it. Enjoy those precious moments with your children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected