Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mystery of History week 4 activities

Here are Mystery of History week 4 activities. I just purchased Biblioplan's Ancient Craft book and I can't wait to add that to our MOH activities. I love fun crafts!!!
   I purchased Build Your Own Stonehenge kit from Amazon. Angelo put that together. It comes with a small book of information. Job wanted to make his out of clay and make it like it would of looked when first built. Nehemiah wanted to do the MOH suggestion gluing rocks together.





 We also learned about mummies. Here they are making mummies out of their favorite stuffed animals, their pets to bury with them if they lived in Ancient Egypt. Titus had to be apart of the action. I can't believe her turns 3 next week so this will be his preschool activities :)


We had a contest so it encouraged the older kids to get involved! They each wrapped a sibling. Titus was unanimously voted the cutest mummy. Joe did Titus.
I did Nehemiah.
Angel did Angelo.
Daniel did Job.
We plan on doing the maps project today. I can't believe we have a month of school in already! Time flys when your having fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected