Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Apologia science kits from Creation Sensation !

I purchased a deluxe family kit from Creation Sensations. This kit has just about everything you need to complete your lesson projects!!
 They give a list of the things you need that is not included in the kit.You can also purchase smaller add on kits for additional students which I did. They have taken care of everything they possibly can though! Everything from q tips , tape, pinecones etc.They offer kits for all of the Apologia elementary books!!!

 I purchased the scary Ghost plant it does not come in the kit. I placed everything in a plastic tote. I can then add extra things like the ghost plant or nature guides etc, to my science tote.
 When I went to make the Light hut everything but the box was in the kit!!! I just loved that.They have seeds and I don't have any great pictures but each lesson is organized in baggies with the lesson number labeled on each baggie so you can easily grab what you need. I love organized supplies that I did not have to organize or run around seeking items to complete the activites or experiments.
 I place my container in my school cabinet were it is easy to get to and pull out to complete.

Every supply is there to make you a success. When I looked at the making soap page I thought that would be fun but I will never run around and get the needed materials. Thanks to Creation Sensation I can do the fun projects!!! Even the soap making kit for lesson 1 was in there. Thank you Creation Sensation !!! The kits are very reasonable priced when you figure the time saved running around purchasing items and everything is organized ready for you to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected