Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Book Basket

 My Father in law sent this old metal basket over just to transport some stuff he was given us. I fell in love with it . I love old things and it fit perfect on top of our workboxes. It is wide and can hold a large amount of books so I made it my book Basket.
     The books I placed in it are reading books that the kids are sharing that I don't want  in their individual workboxes. Books that we may use weekly like The Journey Through the Bible for example. Also books that I may be using to teach or reference books they may use often for writing etc. I even have room for my husband's giant notebook binder he uses for his Sunday school lessons. So this old metal wire basket that is ...ones man's garbage is another man's treasure.. turned out to be a useful everyday tool for me that I enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected