Thursday, August 7, 2014

Survival Camp,,you can't survive without Jesus!

 This week in the evening our church had a survival camp. Its a wonderful opportunity to tell others in our community about Christ. Our pastors son stepped up as a youth to begin this a few years ago using his gifts, talents, & hobby to tell others about Christ. So even now as an adult getting ready to be married he continues to serve the Lord by doing the survival camp.
 My younger kids love this camp! If my family is not serving they are apart of the camp.Everyone but Titus. He stayed at home with mom. I am still able to be apart of the camps by praying for all these precious souls.
 Most of the leaders were the men of the church and our youth. The women are serving in dance camp during the day while the men are at work. After work the men are able to serve in the survival camp. My daughter is serving in both and there are a few other young ladies also doing the same. I am so proud to watch these families working with their children serving the Lord as families.
 My two oldest sons Dominic & Joe  giving a demonstration on what you need to pack in case of a survival situation.
 My husband is teaching land navigation and applying it to the word of God the Bible which is what we need to navigate through life.
 This is our pastors son who started and still runs the survival camp. He is such a man of God and we are honored to know him. He certainly has influenced my sons and pointing them to Christ.
 My hubby giving the message. I love to see these guys in God's creation. It reminds me of the serman on the mount.
If you have a gift or talent that God has given you. Use it for the glory of God!!!!

Romans 12:6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected