Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dance Camp for Jesus 2014

 This week our church is putting out a dance camp for girls in the am & afternoon. There is a survival camp in the evening for both boys & girls.

 I had the privilege of telling these precious souls about a God who loves them.

 I was able to give them the gospel message, the good news. My daughter who is my right hand was there helping me with visuals. I have been praying along side my brothers & sisters for the these little ones. I enjoy seeing the youth step up which is the theme and reach others for Christ. It is also a joy to see God's people use their talents for His glory.
To God be the glory!! If God has given you a talent I encourage you to use it for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected