Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Math U See ~* storing manipulatives

I was storing my Math U See manipulative in the wooden storage box they sell but I found it hard to use so I purchased a 3 drawer scrapbooking 12 by 12 size draws to place everything in. It is now so much easier to use since I am not sliding lids. It also holds more blocks.
 The top drawer I have the fraction overlays & Algebra / decimal inserts,
 The middle draw is all the blocks except the hundred blocks.
 The 3rd drawer I store the hundred blocks.
I really like how it is now easy to use. The only problem is Titus my toddler likes to play with the blocks too :/

1 comment:

  1. If you want to sell your wooden box if you don't use it, I've been looking everywhere to buy them as it was helpful for my daughter when she used a friend's and she could see the problem with the blocks better. Only they stopped making them :(. Just a thought. My email is jheckle81@gmail if you're interested. Thanks, and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected