Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mystery of History / Biblioplan ~ reading books

Nehemiah is reading Noah's Ark by Jerry Pinkney this week for reading. This book has beautiful watercolor pictures to illustrate the story of Noah's Ark.
     Since my older older students are doing Biblioplan I own the Family Guide which has a list of books recommended for the lessons. So when I was preparing for this week I looked st the book suggestions from Mystery of History, Biblioplan, and Illuminations for this weeks lessons. I have all three to look for what my kids are doing this week. You can easily just search Amazon or your favorite book store on whatever topic you are studying. I choose these two books for this week from the Biblioplan recommended books. They turned out to be great choices.
     Mystery of History also has a great selection of books to choose from broken down in grade level in the back of the book. I will be using this list for the rest of the school year for my elementary students while using the Biblioplan book list for the highschool.

We will be listening to The True Story of Noah;s Ark by Tom Dooley as a read aloud this week. It comes with an audiobook on DVD that we will listen too as we go through the book.

I really like this book because as the title states the story is written according to the Bible .


I always enjoy living books with pictures that create interest and beautiful artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected