Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WB 32 Literature study- The Hedge of Thorns




I wanted to share this Literature guide with you.I have been preparing for the next school year. The Hedge of Thorns is a recommended reader for Wisdom Booklet 32 for the Law Resource. This is an excellent Christ centered guide for the book The Hedge of Thorns. It also has an answer key so you can feel more confident in checking your students answers as well as notebooking pages that guide your student in the literature study :O) The best part it is only $5. I look forward to doing this Literature study!


To purchase the guide and read an intro on the book click on the site below.

2 comments:

  1. Hello -

    Our daughters just loved this book! I wanted to tell you I really enjoy your site. We are just ending our first year w/ ATI. You have some many helpful items here. You look very familiar ! By any chance did you go to INDY last AUG. If so, then yes I meet you and we talked for away ;-)and you live just a state over from us !!

    I would love to email you and ask you a few questions. I can give you mine if you'd like.
    Many Blessings to you~
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachelle,
    I did not go to Indy last year :( It has been way to long since I have been to a conferance.We are praying/planning for next year!
    I would really enjoy talking to you. I would love to hear how your first year went. My email address is hisewerachel@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you.
    your sister in Christ Jesus, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected