Thursday, June 23, 2011

Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow

I have always had back & hip pain when I am pregnant when I sleep.It seemed no matter what I did I could never get a full nights sleep even before the baby was big in size. So for Mother's day I asked for a pregnancy pillow.There are a few styles to choose from.I ended up purchasing the Leachco Back N Belly Pillow from Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/Leachco-Back-Belly-Contoured-Pillow/dp/B0002E7DIQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308847240&sr=8-1
I would normally not pay this much for a pillow but I was desperate to have a good nights sleep. To my amazement I have slept through the night ever since with no aches and pains. I like how you can turn from side to side and no matter what side you sleep on the pillow supports your back and belly. I was concerned about the size and heat of the summer from reviews but I found neither were a problem.I also read some reviews that it didn't work for short folks like me 5'3" but again the pillow has been everything I wanted. I do not like the firm seems.I also use it differently than pictured. I make a nest out of it and lay on top of it.I then use a separate pillow for between my knees. This way it supports me more, I don't feel the inner seams, don't get hot, & takes less room. I wish I would of purchased this pillow many babies ago lol.

My kids love it too.I am always kicking someone out of my pillow :/ I also got Amazon Mom points for purchasing this pillow.You can get free Amazon Prime Shipping from Amazon Mom when you purchase baby type supplies. So I got free shipping for 3 months :O) I use Amazon for school books etc. so O love getting free Amazon Prime shipping :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected