Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ATI Track Homeschool software

On the Wisdom Searcher Yahoo Group a post came today from one of the ATI moms that went to the conference explaining one of the workshops for new families discussed this program designed for ATI families. It is software that is for free for ATI families to help organize and keep track of their students. There are videos on how to use the software. Unfortunately, we have wireless Internet so it would use to much of our monthly megabytes to watch the videos.So the next time I go to my mother in laws I plan to watch the videos. In the meantime I wanted to share this link and information. I pray it is a blessing to you as the information passed to me was a blessing. I look forward to seeing what it is all about!

http://atitrack.com/

3 comments:

  1. On the training page of the ATITrack.com site is a link that will download the slides I used at Nashville for the training. You can download the slides (4.5 meg). There isn't any audio, but you can **kinda** figure out what was being said by looking at the slides. -Tom Lindsay (ATITrack designer).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tom! What a blessing it is to have you commemting on the blog able to help with any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using ATI for a year and have been struggling with how to effectively track and I also have been looking for a website to find helpful resources for ATI. I stumbled upon this one this evening - thank you for taking the time to put all of these resources together! And its such an encouragement to know other ATI Moms are out there (I haven't made it to any conferences yet...)

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected