Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WB 26 Meditation WS & Loyalty~*Canadian Geese


We did the Meditation Worksheet today.They completed the worksheet on their own and then we sat together to go over the worksheet.
We then did a Character Sketch on the Canadian Geese. I was excited because they learned how the geese pair for life and are devoted to one another which went perfect with our verse study :O) Here is a picture of the crossword puzzle & coloring book that IBLP sells that go with the Character Sketch books.
Wisdom Booklet 26 verse: Mathew 5:31-32
It hath been said, whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: But I say unto you, that whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
I enjoyed today when my son said not only is it important to be loyal to a wife but to choose one wisely that will be loyal to me. That is the wisdom the Lord uses while going through the Wisdom Booklets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected