Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WB 26 Character Quality WS,Bees & Startwrite

Today we did the Character Quality Worksheet. Our character focus for this month is Loyalty: using difficult times to demonstrate my commitment to God and to those whom He has called me to serve.The kids have done this so many times I just hand them the worksheet then we meet together and discuss the Character Quality. I really enjoyed the answers to the questions & the Bible character examples they choose.
We then did the Bee study in the Character Sketches.
On the Wisdom Searchers group ( yahoo group for those who use the WB)one of the moms mention the Startwrite program. I purchased the program at http://www.startwrite.com/ I am so excited about this program and looking forward to making homemade notebooking pages for the Wisdom Booklets Studies.I can also use it when teaching elementary students at the co-ops. Here are some samples.It is hard to see on the picture but the first page has dotted lines for the younger students to trace and a red dot to know where to begin the letter.Even the older student can practice penmanship or copy work with either manuscript or cursive. There are many fonts to choose from and sizes. It is easy to use and you can add pictures ,etc. or leave it blank and have a space for their own drawings. This program is a fun way to personalize my students work at all ages. I can see I will get my money worth out of this program:O)
We also did the Character Sketch lesson and I used the Startwrite program for their writing pages. They also did the coloring book page & crossword puzzles.
I love purchasing products that can be used to study the Wisdom Booklets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected