Monday, September 20, 2010

WB 25 Mastery Quiz & WB 26 Major Concept

Today's thought and one which I am meditating on is Loyalty is adjusting my schedule to meet the needs of those I am serving (Great Horned Owl)I must always keep that focus as a homeschool mom with high calling wanting to please the Lord knowing that I will stand before him one day (WB25) Even if it takes pruning some suckers in my life.(WB25) Now the Lord is taking me to using that time wisely in serving Him both with my family and the church to reach others WB26. The Life classroom is the best part about homeschooling using the Wisdom Booklets!!!
Today we did the Mastery Quiz for WB 25. I always enjoy the review of what we covered in the WB.

Then we began WB 26 and discussed the Major Concept: Marriage Vows are for life. I was going to do the Commands of Christ but decided that would be a good Sunday evening devotion.

I decided to do the four animals in the Character sketch book Volume 1 that teaches Loyalty our character focus for WB 26. So we did the Great horn owl. Angelo is holding up a tape measure to show how big a Great Horn owl can get. The older kids drew an owl picture while the younger students colored the owl picture from the Character Sketch coloring book.We then reviewed the lesson by completing the owl character sketch crossword puzzle. My hubby is teaming up with me so for family devotions he is doing the Bible section of the Character Sketches and then we are completing the crossword puzzle for review. We will do this all week until we finish all four animals t.hat display the character quality of loyalty.

Then the elementary kids did review work in their Botany notebook. We are doing school each day outside and I am loving it :O) I am such an outdoors person I love to be in God's creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected