Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WB 25 Science Resource ~* Botany


We read more of our Science Resource Part 1 today. We then did a lesson in the Young Explorer Series Exploring Creation with Botany from Apologia Science the elementary science books. I just love these books and this is what we use for the elementary students. ATI recommends BJU for the older students which we use and I love this series for the elementary science. My older kids benefit from this too ;)


I also purchased the notebook which has the lesson plans at the beginning. Here is a website that has free Botany notebooking pages you can use with or without this curriculum but they are designed especially for this study.http://www.finders-keepers.net/index.php?id=apologia So each day we will be working on our Botany study for our project. I was excited to do school in the backyard under the apple tree today.












Tonight during family devotions my husband enjoyed the insight of John 15:2 from the Greek and made a metaphor with 2Tim 2:15 and the pruning lesson from the WB today. If the word of God is not divided in truth just like a tree that has not been trimmed properly affected by in time the tree may split or be affected by disease. I will discuss that some more with the kids in the morning when we finish up part 1 of the Science Resource under the apple tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected