Monday, May 10, 2010

WB 24~Major Concept & Atoms

Today we did our Major Concept for WB 24. Decisiveness requires convictions. This Wisdom Booklet is a perfect booklet to end before the summer break with the warm season ahead of us and the immodest dress that will surround my young men.
We studied today Command 7 Do not Lust from Commands of Christ series. This Bible study was excellent because showed the seriousness of the lust that is the normal in our society but the importance of how that sin hurts not only that person but all those around them and what God thinks about it. The study went even further showing how Christ had love and compassion when He confronted those sins. This is so important because I don't want the truth to be an excuse to judge.
I look forward to digging into this topic more with summer ahead. They have already challenged me with questions of situations they may be in and how to handle it. So I pray the Lord will give me wisdom on how to answer those questions.
This week we will be beginning WB 24 while finishing the projects and notebook from WB 23. So they did notebooking pages on the history of the Atomic Model from WB23 science resource and decorated the cover of the WB23 notebook. My instructions were to have the cover reflect something they have learned about and reflect a Biblical truth or lesson they learned about in WB23. We have tons of work to do this week because we got behind on our Civil War study and I want to complete everything in our WB23 notebook this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected