Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WB 24~* Meditation WS & Civil War

Today we did the Mastery Quiz & Meditation Worksheet for WB 24. I always enjoy watching the kids do the verse study and using the tools like a Strong's Concordance. I am always walking away with a deeper meaning when looking at the verse in the Greek and doing a cross-reference of the verse being studied. This is also important because my children see this is not my idea but God's view which is so important.
Lust is a a topic not often addressed but it surrounds us in society from the TV to the Internet etc. so it is good to study what God thinks of what is the norm.

We then did lesson 16 & 17 on the Civil War.Dominic also did further research on the history of the atom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected