Thursday, May 13, 2010

WB 22 Theme Song & Civil War


Today we did our Theme Song for WB24 Fill All My Vision .Since we do not know this hymn I look forward to learning it & meditating on the song all month. We will also be singing the old Irish hymn Be Thou My Vision since it is one of my favorites and also goes well with this WB.Again I printed out the Hymn WS from the ATI site.
We listened to the hymn history from How to Make Melody in CD 3.I did not realize until today that I can download this CD onto my computer using the Windows Media Player. This will make it so much easier to play than to place the CD in everyday. Now I just have to click on the Media Player and play it. We are always using CD to print something , Math etc. so this will be very convenient for me :O)
We then did two Civil War lessons in the Time Travelers Study and worked on some projects.


This is one of the cool things Amy Pack has designed. She use clear transparency film to layer the uniforms. They also finished up their timeline today. They colored all the Union victories blue and the Confederate victories grey on the timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected