Friday, May 21, 2010

WB 24 History Resource 2 & Nazca / Olmecs

Today we finished up the History resource looking at Ancient Greece & Rome. I enjoyed looking at how the Ancient Rome culture began to the fall was excellent and just encourages me to make a difference for Christ and the importance of the family which is under attack in this modern age.
I then read aloud from the Story of the World looking at more people of the Americas, the Nazcas & Olmecs.
Then we watched two movies one from Netflix-Mayans & Aztecs and from the Moody Science Classics-Empty Cities.
This ends our study on the Mayans, Aztecs, & Inca study along with the History Resource. Next week we will do the science resource. I can't wait! I hope it does not rain so we can do some outdoor survival skills :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected