Saturday, May 22, 2010

Portfolios

I am very sick today and I am having trouble breathing with pain in my right lung, so since all I can do is sit I decided to work on my portfolios while my husbands fixes our new van (the old one died). I have 4 portfolios to do this year and I got most of my samples placed in a 3ring binder. Now I need to type the books, curriculum lists, etc. The nice thing about doing unit studies is for the most part I just copy the lists and change or add to it when necessary.
I am still waiting for Iowa Basic tests to come in from ATI before I meet the evaluator, and I have to type up my lists but for the most part I am done and enjoyed putting the samples in the portfolio.
I also found I like the notebooks verses the lapbooks. I like to just turn in a 3ring binder so the lapbooks are too bulky for samples. The nice thing about the bound notebooks is I can easily use the binding machine to open up the binds if I need a samples for my portfolio. Then I can easily put them back. I plan to finish the portfolios in the next few days.The school year is winding down and then its time to begin preparing for the next one. I have enjoyed the Wisdom Booklets. They are truly Deut. 6:4-9

1 comment:

  1. Praying you are feeling better.
    {{{{{ cyber hugs }}}}
    In His love,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected