Thursday, April 1, 2010

WB 22 Law Resource~ Polygraph




Today we did the Law Resource. This blog just reflects the many ways the projects can be completed, but it will never show the word of God that is the heart of the Wisdom Booklets. I love seeing the word of God feed my lambs.
We studied the Polygraph and looked at the American laws concerning the lie detector as well as how it works. We also looked at the Bible and God's laws concerning those that lie or hold guilt etc.I can't even explain on this blog, but we really enjoyed this resource as always.Still feeding on the lesson!
We did not do any projects. The kids cleaned the house for Passover tomorrow while I prepared for the last two WB of the year. I plan to make a notebook for WB 23 & a lapbook for WB 24. I also was working on the next school year.
There is a big sale at Currclick, so I have been adding things to my wish list. I like to be able to preview products to make sure they will work with the WB I am planning.

Since tomorrow is Good Friday, there is no co-op. We will be celebrating the Passover one of our Favorite Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected