Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WB 22 Authority Through Accuracy~Banking & Science

Today we did the projects for the Authority through Accuracy. I planned on doing the Banking Basics when we came back from the TOG co-op. Since they went to their friend house, we will do it Thursday if we have time was at a curriculum fair purchased this used Bank it Kit for just a few bucks it has checks and basically the same information as WB but the checks were cute, and it did have some nice booklets about Banking. The Banking Basic more for Jr. high/ high school age kids I ordered from in the information given in the WB. They were sent to me for free. Well, since I will be using these WB again with the next generation of children going through them. I made copies so the students do not mark in their WB anymore. The Bank It kit came with checks, but you can easily copy the sample check from the WB.




Here they are working on their checking accounts reconciling the difference in the bank statement and their checking account records.
Then the afternoon they went to the TOG creation science class. Here they are working through Apologia's Astronomy lessons & notebook.Mrs. Barb is a great teacher. Here is Angelo talking Mrs.Barbs ear off, I am sure :O)
It is time for a group photo. Everyone is here except one family. Next week we have a field trip planned then the week after the final TOG, where there will be the end of the year test and that ends the year for that co-op. It was a big blessing to our family. I love to fellowship with God's children!

I pray the Lord does great and mighty things through these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected