Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Preparing for WB 23

Well, I had an unexpected day off from school. Yesterday at the co-op where the kids are taking creation science classes one of the families invited our older boys for a sleep over. We trust the family, especially since the father is the one who disciple my husband when he came back to Christ as a young man.

So today I decided to prepare for WB 23. Since we are studying tThe Civil War next month I purchased The Time Travelers Civil War http://www.homeschoolinthewoods.com/HTTA/TTS/CivilWar.htm

There are tons of printing for me to so since I will have all 4 kids working on this notebook. Daniel will make just a lapbook while the older students will make a notebook. It will be worth it! I really love her products!
Then tonight off to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected