Saturday, February 13, 2010

WEC Spring 2010 week 2

Art class still life set up.

Below is the boys in Physical Science class taking notes.


Nehemiah's Tiny Tot class.

Job's Preschool class.




Angelina giving a mini-report on India's coins.Since her brother collects coins she was able to bring in samples to pass around.

tasting a desert in India.We will be studying India next year in Wisdom Booklet 31 so this will be good for her to build on.They also learned about India this year at another co-op we attended.






I need to get pictures of the other classes my kids are in.These classes I help or can easly pop in so I am able to get pictures easy.I would like to have at least on picture of them in all their classes.There are some really talented moms at this co-op .
The older boys then went bowling with a group of young adults they are friends with at the co-op some which they have known since they were little so it was a nice time for them to fellowship.We trust the family that chaperoned & organized the bowling time.
Well its that time of the year to start planning for next year's Wisdom Booklets.So tomorrow on my day of rest I will post as I begin to plan how I prepare for the next year.I love to organize & be prepared it makes homeschooling so much easier.When I am not prepared everything is reflected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected