Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WB 21 History Resource World War 1

Today we continued our World War 1 study.Since we watched Flyboys yesterday I decided to study the Air warfare.
Today we studied:
  • observation and patrol
  • War in the air
  • Zeppelins

Since we are in the middle of a snow storm and still at Grandma & Popis we decided to watch World War 1 American Legacy a documentary by Mark Bussler's from Netflix.I wish I would of watched this after we completed the entire study.It would of been a great review.Thanks to this documentary we noticed a local World War 1 statue on the film that we plan to go look at and get pictures after the snow storm passes and it is safe to travel again.

I also found War World 1 airplane models at www.HistoricAviation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected