Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WB 21 Medicine Resource~Heart

Today the older students finished reading Sergent York & the Great War.
Today we woke up very early to start school! My oldest son was invited by another Christian family to go snow tubing with their son.They called last night and I did not want to say no because we want to encourage friendships with other Christians. I did not want to not do our Wisdom Booklets today so I can keep on schedule so we got up very early to do the Medicine Resource.


We studied the effects of anger on the heart and there are many.This was such a good study.I love to see medicine through the filter of God's word.God wants us not to sin not only because He wants to fellowship with us but He knows sin literally destroys us! This is so important for my kids to understand.They are going to start an anger log and study themselves.They are to list their symptoms lke grinding teeth & what why they are angry.This is a perfect time to confess their sin to God so he can change their heart.

They also understand there is a time to be angry and sin not.This can only be done by the power of God.We are to get angry at the terrible things in the world like abortion but we must not handle the situation in anger that is sin.Great study and you bet I will be studying myself too!




Anger can affect others and yourself.




Seek Christ to be free from Anger




Since I am close to the end of WB21 I also looked over next WB plans to make any changes or purchase items , make a list of anything I might need.Monday wraps up WB21.I plan to spend the rest of the day planning for next year and then off to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected