Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WB 21 Law Resource & World War 1

Today we finished our Law Resource.
Our study today was focused on the laws of God dealing with murder.We studied the cities of refuge. So we then made a mini-booklet here is how we did it.


We wrote the priests duties concerning the law under our priest picture.
What I did to start the project was scan in the map and picture of the priest from the WB.I then cropped and enlarged the pictures then printed both out.I used to cut up my WB but now I am saving the WB now for when they graduate.Which was a great idea I got from the Wisdom Searcher group.





I used my scrapbook tools to make the flaps.
We made the mini-book like a book so on the front cover I used arrow shaped post-it notes to define murder & homicide. Then glued an index card were they listed the different types of homicide.
Finally they studied gases used in World War 1 and did notebooking pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected