Saturday, February 21, 2015

How Can it be you gave this precious boy to me. Caleb Joshua born 1/7/2015

 It is hard to believe baby Caleb is already 6 weeks old. I have been  at home for the most part enjoying every moment I have with him. The day he was born it was in the single digits . It was so cold there was frost on the windows, My nickname for him is Caleb Frost.
   It is snowing as I type and the temperatures have been in the negatives at night and will continue. I don't mind at all as I love winter were everything is as white as snow and we stay home as a family more being snowed in. Caleb Frost is my first winter baby and I must admit is has been my easiest pregnancy so far.I will be 43 in a few weeks so I am not a spring chicken lol.
   He is also a good baby.These pictures were taken in the hospital when he was born. He has black hair and dark eyes that remind me of a stary night.
  I have been praising God for my 8th son born. It is an honor to raise soldiers of the cross and raise His lambs for His glory. I was meditating at Christmas how Mary was just a mother yet she was chosen to raise the son of God on earth. I am not raising the son of God but my responsibilities before him are great as a mother with this precious life. All my choices and actions will effect this little life that is so dependent on me.Its only by His grace can I have strength through the years to finish the race He has set before me. A mother seems like such a small thing in our society but in the eyes of God it is one of the greatest jobs/responsibilities.
  Caleb Joshua was dedicated to Jesus Christ the day I found out I as pregnant and I am reminded by the Lord every day when I look into his little eyes. I praise the Lord for my Godly husband & church family that is beside me that the Lord uses along the path of life.
 

I wanted to share this song written.It is my heart song I sing to the Lord. He gave this song to me while I was pregnant with Caleb and I have been singing it in my heart ever since.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcafd1pAy6Q


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected