Friday, January 31, 2014

Wb 35 Wisdom quiz

We completed the wisdom quiz for Wisdom Booklet 35. Our challenge was how well do you understand the concept of forgiveness? I loved how the WB translated the word forgiveness to release as being free from debt or a prison. Of course this was the way Jesus taught the concept so long ago in Mathew 18:21-25

I am always encouraged to see my children answer wisely. The hard thing about being a parent is watching them know the truths and make mistakes. I must remember that sometimes they will get the lesson after mistakes are made. I know I have learned the hard way on things myself but God is good. As long as they are not making any major life changing mistakes I must learn to help and guide them like my loving Savior guides me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected