Thursday, May 5, 2011

WB 30 Medicine Resource, Mastery Quiz, & Life classroom

Today we finished the Medicine resource. We also completed the Mastery Quiz & Life classroom worksheet. This ends our Wisdom Booklet and our school year! I like to complete eight Wisdom Booklets in a year but doing two co-ops slowed me down.Since we have cut back to one co-op I will be planning for eight next year.We still have 178 days of school logged so I will have this as our last Wisdom Booklet for the year.We will finish the last two days of school as a field trip & our co-op field day doing the Presidential challenge etc.
We of course will be learning all summer so I will still be blogging about gardening, preparing for next school year, organizing our home as large family, etc.. As we all know a homeschooling mom's work is never done and learning never ends. I plan to start the Wisdom Booklets back up July 1 to get ahead so I can enjoy the fall days with baby Titus when he arrives :O) I am so excited! Until then I will planning & printing to make the next school year more smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected